We were very intentional about opening our Yoga Studio in the town of Granite Falls, Washington. Surrounded by mountains, rivers, and trees it was easy to see the potential of this small town. At Wildwood, our goal is to teach Yoga in its essence, with nature as our guide. We focus primarily on deep breathing, stretching, and developing a Sound Mind. Our Yoga Instructor and Owner, Chelsea Rose brings over 10 years of teaching experience. After becoming certified in Bali, Indonesia, she has taught classes in Australia and led Yoga Retreats in Costa Rica, Hawaii, Montana, and Washington State. We believe by consistently practicing Yoga, you will positively impact both your physical and mental health. Our desire is to provide a healthy option to the community through Yoga.
Coming to The Studio
Bring water and a yoga mat
Room temperature is 75-80 F'
* Heat allows muscles to relax so we can stretch the deep tissues.
* Heat helps the warm up process so we can get into melting down the fat
* Increased heat means increasing your chances of sweating. Sweating is an excellent way to expel toxins locked in the body.
DRINK WATER. A hydrated body is a happy body. If you are dehydrated you feel more fatigued and digest food slower. Help your body by drinking lots of water.
Yoga is a practice it is not about doing the pose perfectly. Don’t compare yourself. Enjoy the journey of getting to know your body. Some people are more flexible, some are better at balancing, and some are better at getting upside down. None is better than the other.
Most important: Smile and have fun!
You can purchase any of our packages on the Mindbody app or on the link below just search Wildwood , create an account, and then pick a package and you can pre register for any class you desire to take in studio!
Covid Safety precautions:
Please read below, so you will know what to expect.
Please Pre register for the class you wish you take. You can do this through the app, online, call, text or email us.
We ask that everyone...
- Maintains 6ft social distancing
- Wear gloves, masks, face shields, you can take them off on your mat
- Wash hands before coming to class
- Take temperature before coming to class
- Sign our new wavier saying you will take these precautions
- Wear socks through out the studio, you can take them off on your mat
- Bring your own water bottles, mat, and props
- Sign up for each class early on the Mindbody app, text, call or email us
For your safety we will
- Have each instructor take their temperature prior to teaching
- Sanitize all touched surfaces before and after each class. Including but not limited to (Door knobs, water fountain, toilet, sink knobs)
- Wash our hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Keep the doors open and our HVAC air purifying system on to increase air circulation
- Stream live classes so you don't have to come in to enjoy yoga
- If you are not feeling well please do not come into the studio
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 please await your (14 day quarantine prior to coming into the studio)
- If someone you know and have had contact with someone who is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or has been diagnosed with Covid-19 please wait 14 days prior to coming into the studio
Thank you so much for understanding, and adjusting with us in these times.
Stay Safe and Stay Healthy!